You are responsible for ensuring the security of the personal information held on your computer, mobile or other device.
Access to and permitted uses of our Website
Access to and use of our websites and mobile apps is not guaranteed and may be restricted or blocked without prior notice for maintenance, operational or technical reasons.
You may only access and use our Website to view the availability of our goods and services for your personal and domestic purposes and to transact lawful and authorised business with The Import Depot and for no other purpose.
You must not use our Website to make an unauthorised, false or fraudulent purchase and you must not take any action that could interfere with the normal operation of our Websites.
Your use of our Website must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
The material on our Website is protected by copyright law and the names and logos are trade marks and are protected by trademark law. The Import Depot retains all intellectual property rights.
Limitation of liability
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws, The Import Depot is not be liable (in negligence, tort, breach of contract, or otherwise) for any loss or damage (including direct or indirect loss, or special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with:
- the use of (or inability to use) our Website; and or
- the breach in the security of your computer, mobile or other device or the access to any information held on your computer, mobile or other device by unauthorised third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Import Depot makes no warranties (express or implied), and makes no representations, with respect to:
- the availability of our Website and website functions for your use;
- inability to access or use our Websites due to lack of network coverage or connectivity;
- Website disruptions, defects and technical errors that may occur from time to time;
- viruses and other harmful elements that may be present on websites, software and servers; and
- third party websites, applications, products and services.
Last update: December 2013